2.Leave Taking 道别
Bye. 再见。
Bye-bye. 再见。
Good-bye. 再见。
See you soon.再见。
So long. 再见。
Speak to you soon. 稍后再交谈。
Take care. 保重。
Take it easy. 再见。
Have a good weekend! You, too. 祝您周末愉快!也祝您周末愉快。
Have a nice day. 祝您全天愉快。
I ll call back later. 稍后我将回电话。
I ll call you soon. 我很快将给您打电话。
I m glad we had a chance to talk. 我很高兴我们有交谈的机会。
Nice seeing you. Nice seeing you, too. 很高兴见到您。我也很高兴见到您。
I have to go now. 我必须走了。
I think I should be going now. I should be going, too. 我想我现在该走了。我也该走了。
I d better go now. 我最好现在就走。
I ve really got to go now. 我现在真的该走了。
It s been really nice seeing you again. 能与您再次见面我真高兴。
Let s get together soon. 让我们不久后再相聚。
Let s keep in touch. 让我们保持联系。
3.Introductions 作介绍
1)Introducing Oneself 自我介绍
My name is Carlos. 我的名字是Carlos。
I m Kim. 我是Kim。
Let me introduce myself. 请让我来做自我介绍。
I m your neighbor. 我是您的邻居。
2)Introducing Others 介绍他人
I d like to introduce… 我想介绍一下……
I d like to introduce you to my husband, Michael. 请让我向您介绍我的丈夫Michael。
I d like you to meet… 我想请您认识一下……
Let me introduce… 让我介绍一下……
Let me introduce you to… 让我把您介绍给……
This is… 这一位是……
4.Gratitude1 表达感激和赞赏
1)Expressing… 表达感激
Thank you. 谢谢您。
Thank you for letting me know. 谢谢您告诉我。
Thank you very much. 非常感谢。
Thanks. 多谢。
Thanks for warning me . 谢谢您提醒我。
Thanks a lot. 多谢。
Thanks for telling me. 谢谢您告诉我。
Thanks very much. 非常感谢。
I appreciate it . 我十分感激。
That s very kind of you. 多谢您的好心。
2)Responding to… 对感激、感谢的反应
My pleasure. 不客气。
You re welcome. 不客气。
3)Apologizing 道歉
Excuse me. 对不起。
I apologize. 我很抱歉。
I apologize for the inconvenience. 我很抱歉给您带来了不便。
Sorry for the inconvenience. 很抱歉给您带来了不便。
I m sorry. 很抱歉。
Please accept my apology. 请接受我的道抱歉。
Please forgive me. 请原谅我。
Sorry. 对不起。
I m sorry, but I m new here. 对不起,我是初来乍到。
I m sorry. I didn t know that. 对不起,我没留意到。
I m sorry that I couldn t work overtime2 yesterday. 真对不起,昨天我没能加班。
I m sorry to bother you. 我很抱歉打扰了您。
I hate to bother you. 我真不愿打扰您。
Attracting Attention 引起注意
Excuse me. 对不起。
Pardon me. 对不起。
Excuse me, but I don t think you re allowed to… 对不起。不过我认为这里不允许……
Honestly , I d rather not have to call the Health Department. 说实在的,我并不情愿打电话到卫生部。
If you ask me,… 如果您问我,……
In my opinion, they should have more buses on this route. 依我看,他们本应增发这条路线的公共汽车。
As I see it,… 依我看,……
As far as I m concerned,… 就我所关心的,……
I personally feel ,… 我个人的感受是……
The way I see it,… 我的看法是,……
It seems to me … 依我看,……
Let me mention that we offer a very good installment3 plan. 我想说明的是,我们提供一个很优惠的分期付款计划。
Let me point out some of its special features. 让我指出它的一些独特的特点。
Notice the controls are all computerized. 请注意,控制系统完全是电脑化的。
I should point out an AM-FM stereo4 radio is included. 我还想指出,配有调幅-调频立体声收音机。
You know, you promised to fix it several weeks ago. 要知道,几星期前您就答应过修理它的。
4)Requests表达请求
Can you help me? 您能给我帮个忙吗?
Could you do me a favor? 您能给我帮个忙吗?
Could you do a favor for me? 您能给我帮个忙吗?
Could I ask you a favor? 您能给我帮个忙吗?
Can you show me a less expensive one? 您能给我看一种便宜点儿的吗?
Could I ask you for the recipe? 能把菜谱告诉我吗?
Could I ask you to help me jump-start my car? 能请您帮我把汽车发动吗?
Could you lend me a hammer? 您能借给我一把锤子吗?
Could you please give this report to Mr. Lewis ? 您能把这份报告交给Lewis先生吗?
Could you possibly lend me a cup of sugar? 您能借给我一杯糖吗?
Do you think you could give me a lift downtown? 请问您能让我坐您的便车去市中心吗?
If it s not too much trouble. 如果不太麻烦您的话。
If you don t mind. 如果您不介意。
If you wouldn t mind. 如果您不介意。
It s too bad you didn t see it. 真不巧您没看到它。
Please ask her to call me. 请转告她让她给我打电话。
Please don t play your radio on the bus. 请不要在公共汽车上播放收音机。
Please give this to Mr. Hernandez . 请把这件东西交给Hernandez 先生。
Please insure5 it for fifty dollars. 请把它按50美元的金额保险。
Will you please do it as soon as possible. 请您尽快地完成它。
Would you possibly be willing to let me go with just a warning? 请求您只给我一次警告并放我走好吗?
5)Responding to Requests 对请求的反应
Okay. 好的。
All right. 好的。
Sure. 好的。
Of course. 当然可以。
No problem. 没问题。
Certainly. 当然可以。
By all means. 没问题。
I ll be happy to. 我乐意。
I d be happy to lend you a hammer. 我愿意把锤子借给您。
Offering to help 提供帮助
Making an Offer 主动提出帮助
Can I help you? 我能帮您做什么吗?
Let me help you. 让我帮您一个忙。
What can I do for you? 我能帮您做什么吗?
Would you like me to set up the conference room? 您想让我来布置会议室吗?
Can I help you take out the garbage? 需要我帮您把垃圾带出去吗?
Can I give you a hand taking out the garbage? 我帮您把垃圾带出去好吗?
Do you want me to get that man s car? 您需要我帮您把那位先生的车开过来吗?
Do you want any help tuning6 up your car? 需要我帮忙把汽车保养好吗?
Would you like to leave a message? 您想留下口信吗?
I d be happy to. 我将很乐意帮忙。
I d be happy to help. 我将很乐意帮忙。
I d be happy to give you a hand. 我将很乐意帮您一把。
I d be happy to set it up. 我将很乐意去布置好。
If there s anything I can do to help , please let me know.
如果我能帮上什么忙的话,请告诉我好了。
6)Responding to an Offer 对他人提出帮助的反应
Are you sure you don t mind? 您确实不介意吗?
If it s no trouble. 如果不太麻烦的话,劳驾了。
If you wouldn t mind. 如果您不介意的话,劳驾了。
No. That s okay. 不,没问题。
If you don t mind. 如果您不介意的话。
Thanks. I appreciate it. 谢谢。真感谢您。
That would be great. 那真是太好了。
Well, all right. 那么,好吧。
Yes, please. 是的,请帮忙。
Asking for Repetition7 请求重复
Would you repeat that? 请您重复一遍好吗?
Could you please say that again? 能请您再说一遍吗?
Could you repeat the last part ? 您能把最后一部分重复一遍吗?
Excuse me? 请原谅。
Pardon ? 对不起,我没听清楚。
Huh? 嗯?
I didn t get the last step. 我没弄明白最后一步。
I forgot the last part. 我忘记最后一步了。
I m sorry. Could you please repeat that ? 对不起,请您重复一下好吗?
I didn t get that.我没有听明白。
I didn t hear you. What did you say? 我没听清楚。您说什么?
What did you say? 您说什么?
What was that? 那是什么意思?
What s that? 那是什么意思?